Sunday, May 10, 2020

Zoom Teaching for Grandsons, Day 18 Report - May 6, 2020

Forest report:

> 1. Math practice with borrowing from 10th concepts- the answer is "l love you teacher" .  He is very proud of his both works- math & picture for MRS. E-

> Please mail both papers for "teacher appreciation week " if you know her address!

Wesley Report:

>> I have "best teacher" apple picture to have his attention:

>> 1. He was quite proud to show me his "potty car" and his train set tracks.
>> 2. He built a short track. The attention span is short! I changed to "Blippi's trains for kids" show! 5 minutes- but, once we were reviewing the trains parts & names, he started to inform me that he was sleepy! A sign l need to switch something else!
>> 3. Police car with "blue robot" story- 2 minutes- agains, once we were ready to review the story, he told me he was sleepy!
>> 4. Lion & mouse story 3 minutes show- which was the same excuse when we were ready to review!
>> 5. Finally we reviewed "lion hunt" video with the repeated words from yesterday-over, under, around,river, mud, cave,swish,swim,step, et al.
>> I need your advice for Wesley-if he can use crayon or paper will help me a lot! Thanks
>>

No comments:

Post a Comment