Thursday, April 23, 2020

Zoom Teaching for Grandsons, Day 3 Report - April 15, 2020

Day 3 report (Wesley) April 15, 2020 Wednesday
I put Winter Berries on my hair to start the class. 
Oops! I do not know Winter Berries are poisonous. Oh, well, I will just use “the bag of tricks” to make the best of a bad situation.
Forest
1.       The poisonous plants as these berries l picked from the front yard are my lesson plans. Amazingly, Forest instead teaches me about "Golden poisonous frog - Terribilis,” They are so poisonous that can kill 2000 mice!
2.       Turtle sources/quizzes/jokes are the subjects that he covered today as my teacher! Thanks! Forest!
3.       Ants/anteaters-He teaches me that there are quadrillion's ants live in the world!
4.       Forest shows me his Spirograph -turkey & Spirograph-man design!
5.       Fun with math, numbers, alphabets to come up with the addition results of "Cole", "Forest", & "frog."
6.       He draws a frog - a smiley one!
Wesley
1.       Wesley guesses the berries as cherries - he chatters about dolphins live in the ocean - people live in the house from the pictures he draws! He knows family name, but he doesn't know my name----
“Mommy’s name is Mommy…. A-Ma’s name is Ama!” ……” I don’t know because I don’t know!”
2.       Show "fire truck 2 minutes YouTube to discuss the story-----he has good memories, knows the story and each character name 100% - draw more pictures about dogs to tell me the story
3.       Continues the gingerbread man story YouTube 3 minutes - old grandfather/grandmother, pig, cow, horse chasing the Gingerbread Man & finally the bad fox that pretends to help him cross the river ended eating him up!
4.       Use google to show him the difference between fox & wolf
* 45 minutes are enough for him! (3-year-old boy attention span is short)

Hope you feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment