Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Zoom Teaching for Grandsons, Day 7 Report - April 21, 2020


Day 7 - Wesley Report (April 21, 2020 Tuesday 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)

I used "Pink Roses" for my hair decoration.

1. He excused himself first for going to the bathroom- comes back to show off his "1 of 3 potty trucks" - good boy for being potty trained!
2. Chatterbox read "Bear goes to Sleep book " to me, then 2 more books. I promised him YouTube "Bear Goes to Sleep" 2 minutes film! Then he said," l am sleepy!"
3. We discussed the book before watching "Blippi Fire Trucks - 5 minutes show" about the fire truck gears & drew "fire truck" step by step from the YouTube!
4. We reviewed yesterday’s "Days of the Week" song from YouTube - He likes it!

PS.

1. He wants me to tell Daddy to take him to the ice cream shop (not donuts shops) for being good today with A-Ma in Zoom class.  He said Mommy's sick with the door closed and donuts shop's door closed too! – breaks my heart!
2. Forest's 2nd day off due to his own zoom Classes with Ms. E and his Chorus.

------
Let me know Wednesday schedule!
------
Hope to shorten his time to 45 minutes & keep Forest's 1 hour & 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment