Monday, May 25, 2015

Writing Sample - a Nursing Major Freshman From Chang-Gung University (長庚大學)


Dear grandaunt:

            My roommate from Taichung helped me dye my hair on Monday with the “foam hair dye.”  It was the first time to dye my hair, and the reason is that I want to try something new. 

            Summer is around the corner, thus, it has been raining a lot these days.  I don’t like rainy days since I cannot plan any outdoor activities.  The weather in Taiwan seems to be showery every year before the summer arrives, and we call it “monsoon season.”  We also call this kind of rain “plum rain”, because it is the growing season of plums.  “Plum rain” is one of the major water resources in Taiwan. 

            This summer may probably become the last vacation of my college life, since I will have to go to the hospital to have practical training for the rest of my summer.  I am looking forward to the internship though I still feel a bit nervous sometime.  After all, it was an absolutely new experience for me to work in the hospital.  I want to be a great nurse one day, and I want to save people. 

            I will have to prepare my biochemistry tomorrow because I am going to have another exam on next Tuesday.

Love,
Eunice

No comments:

Post a Comment